Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Games for Everyone

Tara's Blog: Games for everyone: "I was recently quoted in an AP article which can be found here.

My conversation with the journalist got me thinking about a lot of topics about the game industry, so I said, Hey, I bet the world wants to hear my thoughts, so here goes, I blog.

Since the article came out, a lot of people have asked me why don't more women play games. I think it's all about perception. Most women think there are no games that they would like. And a large part of the problem is the kind of games that get all the press. The kind of games like GTA. Sure, we all hear about The Sims, but it is always cited as the exception, the one game that is different, that women like.

Well I'm here to tell you that I'm a woman, and I like lots of different kinds of games. And I can tell you, there's a game for everyone. Yup, everyone."


Fascinating and full of links to games! Can't miss this! Let a simple web game help entertain your guests.

No comments: