Tuesday, July 26, 2005

2nd Birthday

Renaissance: Feeling Blue, Teaching Blue, Seeing Blue........: "As if I didn't already have enough plans for the next few months, I just received a dollhouse from a lady on Freecycle. It is the first and best thing I could have gotten. I am so excited about working on it. It needs a lot of work-but it will be such a wonderful thing! I have also recently gotten some tomato cages and a toddler bed for Corynn. I was never able to 'win' anything-and then all of the sudden, I win THREE things in one week! wow! I plan to set up the toddler bed when Corynn turns two. Kind of as a 'big girl' birthday treat. She is getting to be so big!"


Here's a milestone event for a two-year-old. A "big girl" bed. Celebrate with cake and family and you've got a party! Presents could be sheets, blankets and pillow for the new bed, books to read in bed, nighties or pj's, a stuffed animal or doll to hug.

Did anyone ever invent a clock with a bed instead of a number for the hands to point to at bedtime? And with a cartoon sun waking up for the hands point to when it's time for "big girls" to get up?

No comments: