Tuesday, August 02, 2005

First Birthday!



Locke and Demosthenes: "Happy Birthday Mark!
Mark, my little brother, turned one today! Yay! We celebrated by going to Tony Roma's, a ribs restaurant. Mark sat at the head of the table, grinning at everyone with a french fry sticking out of his mouth. The order came slowly, and we waited a long time for our drinks, and they charged us $50 too much, but Mark didn't care! He was just happy about all the attention people gave him. We had sundaes for dessert, and he loved those. So although it was low key, Mark still had a good time. Babies can be happy about the smallest things."


Here's a big brother's write-up of a cute little guy's first birthday. Check out the photo. That's a happy kid. Too cute!

5 comments:

dem0sthenes said...

Karen -

Sorry about the he/she thing; I though you were a friend of mine from camp and I thought you knew who I was. I'm a girl named Therese! lol! Well, I guess I made a new friend.

~ Demosthenes

Karen said...

Well, hi there! I never would have guessed. It makes the idea of your LAN party even more interesting to me, being you're a female. Cool. Glad to meet you.

dem0sthenes said...

Nice to meet you too! :D

dem0sthenes said...

Although Mark is my youngest brother, he isn't my only brother. You should be seeing more birthday entries from my blog - I am the oldest of 9!!

Karen said...

Nine! Going to keep me busy, eh? Pleased to meet you, oldest one. I'm the oldest of 6.