Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Belated Birthday Dinner With Old Friend

What am I still doing here?: Belated Birthday Dinner: "I met my friend Candi for dinner, kind of a mini belated birthday celebration. I brought her a bottle of wine from Australia. I know how she loves to have a good glass of wine every now and then. I hope she enjoys it.

It was great seeing her. It’s kind of funny in a way; I bump along and don’t realize how much I miss her company until I see her again. Then it’s hard to believe how much time has passed since we last met. And we seem to pick up where we left off without hesitation."


If a birthday is good for nothing else, reconnecting with a friend is special. Apparently there's surgery coming up, and the friend is making her next year's birthday plans. Visit Africa? Way to go!

No comments: