Saturday, July 23, 2005

Birthday At A Lake

Single Mom Dating-or I got divorced for this?: "My 8 year old daughter is one of those really cool kids that is happy with just about anything. She is truly appreciative and grateful (that's me & her in the pic). Not that much grief involved when it comes to her-and all she wants is a beach party for her birthday. Nothing too fancy, just burgers & brats with a friend or two at the lake. How can you deny her when she's so great? The kid asks for pajamas for Christmas for crying out loud! So I'm driving today to the other side of town to pick up her little crew so they can frolic in the lake-I just hope the Ecoli is down today. I would feel bad about dropping her friends off with extra arms."


Mom, food, friends, lake. This birthday girl got her wish.

No comments: