Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Splish, Splash I Was Taking A...Birthday Party!

'Tis but a flesh wound: Jonas and Madeline's...: "Jonas and Madeline's...
...birthday party at The Wave Pool, Waterford Oaks Waterpark http://www.co.oakland.mi.us/parksrec/ppark/waterford_wp.html

I actually took a day off from work and had some fun.

Had about 20 or so people and we had a great time. I went out and grabbed 7 Hot N Ready's, 2 - 10 piece buckets of KFC and a sheet cake from Costco (which does not open until 10am by the way). I also had to pick up some more ice so I stopped by the 7 Eleven grabbed some ice and availed myself of a Cherry Slurpee

Another wonderful occasion to get Madeline, Elias and Sophie together again. They are just hilarious, especially when we got them all in the Wave Pool. Got some video and lots of pictures. At the end of the day I had both Madeline and Elias in the inner tube with me and it was hilarious. It's just gonna get better as these kids get older... Had a great day."


I don't know who turned a year older, but this super-pool party sounds like a wet and wild time. No muss, no fuss food and great people enjoying the water sounds like a perfect way to celebrate in hot summer weather.

No comments: